Monday, October 03, 2011

We Have Returned

A day and change later than we planned, and smarting from the delay, but happy, relatively healthy, and uninjured for all intents and purposes. And very much basking in the glow of one of the best trips ever.


Best. Trips. Ever.

And we could call it three trips in one, since we hit not only Prague, but Vienna too for a couple days, and Český Krumlov for an overnight. If you know me (and if you're reading this, you almost certainly do) it won't surprise you much to know that the trip was fairly arty, church-y, beer-y, and theatrical. I'll have a lot more to say about this soon (well, soon-ish) and plenty of images. But since I've been up for just about 22 hours now and went to a rehearsal immediately after I dropped my luggage off at home, for now I'll leave you with this shot, chosen at random from our week away



That would be the astrological clock in Old Town Square in Prague. Lots, lots more to come.

No comments: