Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Super Tuesday

New Yo La Tengo record out today. It's called Popular Songs and it's good, of course - at first listen it seems to be more an example of the 'sonic exploration' version of YLT than the "straight-up rocking" version. Let me know if you want to hear it, and we'll have a listening party.

Today also sees a rare release from New Zealand power popsters The Clean. This one is called Mister Pop, fittingly enough, and I haven't heard it yet. So if you have it, remember: sharing is caring.

Tomorrow we'll get Obama's big Health Care speech to Congress. I have a few ideas for the President, and with a little luck I'll be able to post them in time for him to put them in there. Because he's a big follower of mine. I hear he's also looking forward to pictures from the trip out west...

1 comment:

syb said...

I'll share mine if you share yours... "mine" being an aspiration at this point but I'll find it :)

we'll have to share Labor Day weekend stories soon as well.