Thursday, December 03, 2009

The Plan

Alright, I admit it: I was in a weird and not-so-good mental space when I wrote my last post. Lotta things just came to a head yesterday. But of course there is plenty of good work to be done.

Here's an interesting perspective by Nicholas Kristof on the sitch in Afghanistan.

And thanks to Mike Daisey for this next tidbit sharing a Master Plan from a website that's currently down for repairs. (Hmmmm...) Looks like a swell time for all!



Daisey's new show is happening at the Public, by the way. You know it's gonna be good - Cory and I are seeing it next week. Very limited run for this one, so don't wait too long...

I've been a busy auditioner/theatergoer these days too. Besides the brilliant From the House of the Dead last weekend, I saw the very worthwhile, if imperfect, A Streetcar Named Desire at BAM on Tuesday (may end up writing fuller posts on those two shows if time permits), and am going to Love Child at New World Stages tonight. Oughta be good. Looking forward to some laughs.

No comments: