Ok, in contrast to the entry about Minneapolis, let me share some random radness.
Had my iPod on shuffle this morning on the way in to work, and it was one of those days where the tunes just landed pretty much perfectly. Helped the mood, fit the reading i was doing, and just kind of clicked.
I'll resist my temptation to comment on it, and just list the playlist as it came up.
...on the bus:
- The Shins - Mine's Not a High Horse
- The Dears - Hate Then Love
- The Smithereens - Alone at Midnight
- Ani DiFranco - Independence Day
...down to the train:
- Ani DiFranco (again - huh) - Make Them Apologize
- Miles Davis & Gil Evans - The Meaning of the Blues
- Franz Ferdinand - Cheating on You
- Sarah Vaughan - I Could Write a Book
- Son Volt - Afterglow 61
...up to the street
- Fleetwood Mac - What Makes You Think You're the One
- Mosquitos - Rainsong
- R.E.M. - Swan Swan H
- Galaxie 500 - Spook
So there that was.